Re: still problem with own attributetype

Yes, your sysadmin is right.

Look at the instructions for using the 'loglevel' directive on this page:
http://www.OpenLDAP.org/doc/admin/slapdconfig.html

You will note that it says it logs using syslog. So, on my Red Hat system,
when I enabled some debugging with loglevel, the messages appeared in
/var/log/debug.

--David