RE: Importing an LDIF file

*Believe me,* I'd love to, but it contains info like employee home phone
numbers & such, so I don't think that would work (no offense!).  I guess I
was kind of hoping that this would jog someone's memory of some
similar-but-obscure problem that didn't show up when I searched on dejanews
& the list archives...

Would it help if I were to post the *format* of the ldif file?

I *do* appreciate the offer though!

Happy holidays,

TK