Re: Help needed -- make fails

There was an earlier mail on the same subject revolving about cyrus
sasl , the following is the text of that mail

"Turns out that configure was grabbing the Sun c compiler, rather
than gcc,and when it tried to build the conftest.c to test linking
with sasl, it wouldn't link. Setting CC to gcc got around the problem."

May be try the same trick, it should work