Re: make test is failing- help needed pls

Your build is missing the proper LDFLAGS for the run-time loader to locate
your sasl library.  Use (likely) the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable
to test this theory (by pointing to the directory containing libsasl.so.7).
You can stay with LD_LIBRARY_PATH as a permanent fix, or recompile with the
proper flags to set the path in the binary (eg. -R or -rpath).

Randy