[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]


Hello this is my first post to this list so please please forgive my ignorance. I am
not sure if
this is a problem
but I need to know ifis or not. The problem is origianlly I have 8 machines
authenticating off of
ldap. We
are trying to switch all of our machines from NIS to ldap. WHen I updated the
password file from the
original I
restarted the master ldap server, I attempted to do an ldapsearch. When I did that
the only thing
that is in my database is

Originally earch entry had objectclass entries that aren't being displayed properly
now my question
why did this happened. I used the nis to ldap migration utils from padl.com.

Craig Hancock