userSMimeCertificate;binary

   Hi,

   I found a mail in the archive of this list about 3 month ago
that stated that openldap-2.0.2 will be able to support attributes
with binary syntax. I'm trying to save userSMimeCertificate attribute
from a Netscape client, in an openldap-2.0.7 but I get the following
error :

------------
connection_get(9)
do_modify: dn (cn=Claude Lecommandeur, ou=SIC, ou=ADM, o=EPFL, c=CH)
modifications:
        replace: userSMimeCertificate;binary
entry_rdwr_rtrylock: ID: 1452
entry_rdwr_runlock: ID: 1452
send_ldap_result: 17::option "binary" with type not supported
ber_flush: 53 bytes to sd 9
connection_get(9)
do_abandon: id=3

   Am I doing something wrong ?

--
Claude Lecommandeur           Claude.Lecommandeur@Epfl.Ch
EPFL - SIC                    +41 21 693 22 97

sh: fortune:  not found.