[Date Prev][Date Next]
http 401 error and follow-up apache mod_auth_ldap
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: http 401 error and follow-up apache mod_auth_ldap
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 04:07:29 +0330 (GMT+03:30)
- Webmailserver: De Digitale Stad, Ver. 1.0 by G.Hofstede 1998
I have Apache and PHP4 very well running with auth_ldap.
But if users log in, I want to use their login names. So I
try to make a Error-401 php-page, to pop-up when a user
points to a secured directory. whne the user hits the
'submit" button, I want (the browser???) to store the uid /
passwd cobination, for later re-use.