        o: My Company
        objectclass: organization
        objectclass: dcObject

        dn: cn=Manager, dc=mydomain, dc=com
        cn: Manager
        sn: Manager
        objectclass: person

Below is my analyze of the above stuff.
In the default slapd.oc.conf, I find the objectclass orgainization
with the required attribute o.  It is needed when you use organization
object, right??  I wonder why there is no o attribute definition in the
slapd.at.conf.

I can't find the objectclass dcObject in the default slapd.oc.conf.  Is
it
necessary to make sure a objectclass??

I just wonder why we can use our objectclass & attribute without define
in the
slapd.oc.conf & slapd.at.conf.

for example (in default slapd.oc.conf & slapd.at.conf),
in the objectclass person, we have
objectclass person
        requires
                objectClass,
                sn,
                cn
        allows
                description,
                seeAlso,
                telephoneNumber,
                userPassword
But there is not attribute defined in the slapd.at.conf of all the
attribute
above.

Could anyone can give me a clear concept of it??

unplug