Re: lastmod

U have to modify the client configuration, meaning to say  in your browser's
config file may be browser.cfg file u have to  write or uncomment the
following line

ldap.attributes.list=* +
or
ldap.attributes.list=* modifyTimestamp createTimestamp

Also in your slapd.conf file "lastmod" directive should be on

i.e lastmod    on

I had this same problem and I got from Jarek.
Hope it will help u.
Jajati