Re: Inappropriate Matching error when modifying facsimileTelephoneNumber attribute

Thank you Thomas!

You were right, the attribute 'facsimileTelephoneNumber' did not have an EQUALITY
rule associated with it, and I guess the PHP ldap functions require it's existance.
I copied the EQUALITY and SUBSTR lines from my 'telephoneNumber' attribute, and now
it works like a charm.

-Mark Cushman
http://cushman.net/