Re: invalid credentials

After debugging through it, it appears that do_bind() tries to figure out
which backend handles the dn for "cn=Manager, dc=efinnet, dc=com" and can't
find one.  It then returns a NULL for the backend.  It sets the rc to "invalid
credentials" one or two lines after that.

I can't figure out why it wouldn't have a back-end for "cn=Manager,
dc=efinnet, dc=com" since that is precisely what I have in slapd.conf, isn't
it?  I also must believe the ldbm stuff is working since the "make test"
didn't freak out about anything.

--
.tom