Re: problem in adding entries to the LDAP server

Check your rootdn in slapd.conf, which should be the binddn.
check the way u have written the ldif file. This is no way related to the
credential problem. but problem may come after that. Better to see the example
ldif file and ref to Admin Guide.

Jajati