[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: reliability of LDAP lookups
- To: Pierangelo Masarati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: reliability of LDAP lookups
- From: "Mikolaj J. Habryn" <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Nov 2000 13:49:37 +1100
- Cc: OpenLDAP-software <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- In-reply-to: Pierangelo Masarati's message of "Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:04:06 +0200"
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <39FAA496.15713C5C@bci.it>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0807 (Gnus v5.8.7) XEmacs/21.1 (Channel Islands)
Pierangelo Masarati <email@example.com> writes:
> Actually, it's not! It's more like a bug than a performance problem, but it
> very often that one server for a while is kind of hung: it still accepts
> and eventually replies, but it may take a few seconds. After a while
> everything is ok.
Which version of sendmail are you using? 8.11.0 has all sorts of
nasty LDAP related problems...