Requirements for a 100,000 entries LDAP directory ...

I'm planning to install an OpenLDAP server (v2) in a LINUX machine.
I will create an LDAP directory with 100,000 entries with this kind of information:

                sn,
                cn,
                description,
                destinationIndicator,
                postOfficeBox,
                postalAddress,
                postalCode,
                preferredDeliveryMethod,
                registeredAddress,
                seeAlso,
                telephoneNumber,
                teletexTerminalIdentifier,
                telexNumber,
                title,
                userPassword,
                x121Address,

                userCertificate  (bin)

 I will be using "organizationalPerson" and "strongAuthenticationUser" objectclasses
 (I will be storing certificates in LDAP).  I was thinking on 200 MB in my HD to store this information in LDAP.
I was thinking on a Pentim II o III PC with 256 MB RAM in order to get a good performance.

Could anyone tell me what do you think about it ?

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html