newbie Q: xfer of data

Hello,
  I've spent a couple of days searching for a proggie or script that can
copy ldap records from one (non-openldap) server to another (openldap)
server.  Specifically, I'm trying to replicate a MS SiteServer/LDAP combo to
openldap so that I can move away from MS.  Is there such a program that can
dump records from one box & write them on another like slurpd?  OR:  Can
slurpd be tricked out to copy records from a box without a changelog?  I'd
rather not re-invent wheel.pl if it already exists.

Thanks,
Eric Fagan