Re: Organizing data: continued + Accessing from Outlook ( not express !)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, EFT.Eric Devolder wrote:

> - Each new object used within an entry must have a corresponding ObjectClass
> in the same object. For example, if I want to add an o: entry, I must
> specify objectClass: Organization.

In order to use an attribute you must also use include the objectclass
that includes it. So it know the attribute can be used for that entry.
Some objectClasses include over 10 attributes.

> - The "include" sentences within slapd.conf are used to define these new
> objectClass & attributes.

Right.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/