Greetings/Quick question

Hi all,

Thought I'd say 'hello' & express my appreciation for this list -
*especially* because this problem has been driving me nuts!

I'm currently trying to configure OpenLDAP version 1.2.9-6 on a RedHat 6.x
system, and have been having difficulty importing an ldif file that was
created on another box.  Before I bother the list with this question, does
anyone have any links that they can send me so that I might be able to find
the answer myself?  I'd prefer to do a little research on my own before
"cluttering up the list".

And yes, I have taken a look at the FAQ at OpenLDAP.org*, but it didn't seem
to refer to the specific problem I'm having.

Many thanks,

TK

(*including the page below)
 http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin/dbtools.html