Re: ldapadd problem? . .

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Anthony Hardy wrote:

> ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

You didn't setup SASL properly. So either dig in the archives and try to
piece the SASL instructions together of forgo SASL and use plainpasswords.

Unfortunatly I haven't seen a good cookbook to get you started with SASL.
(Nor have I done enough to give it try myself to create such a cookbook.)

Hugo.

PS: My best cookbook yet is 'How to serve man'.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Quoting this tagline is illegal! (http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html)