Re: how to customise database fields

Yes, I did follow the sequence to include the following in slapd.conf

core.schema
cosine.schema
inetorgperson.schema

But it still doesn't allow me to add my records...

In fact, I only need some fields as below:

name
surname
uid
telephoneNumber
pager
mail
title
facsimileTelephoneNumber
description
organization

So, based on this which schema(s) that I need to use?
Do I need to delete my database, when adding new records,
which have more fields?

Please advise, thanks....

rdgs,
gary