From: Allen Denison [mailto:allen@sendmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 5:42 PM
To: De Leeuw guy
Cc: 'Jure Pecar'; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: OpenLDAP vs. IBM SecureWay Directory

What do you mean by more accurate?  I don't understand what you mean
when you say that OpenLDAP is more accurate than eDirectory because of
SecureWay's DB2 backend.

De Leeuw guy wrote:
> I'm use the two, but the OpenLdap is more accurate than eDirectory Server
> from IBM probably due to the DB2 backend.
> If you planning to develop a client and if you using IBM SecureWay
> V3.1 the UTF-8 cause a lot of problems.
> Guy De Leeuw
> EDP Manager
> Eurofer ASBL
> 211, rue du noyer
> 1000, Bruxelles
> Belgium
> Phone : +32 (2) 738 79 40
> Fax : +32 (2) 736 28 22
> E-Mail : mailto:G.De_Leeuw@eurofer.be
> Web Site : http://www.eurofer.org

Allen Denison
Product Manager, Mail Hosting Products
Sendmail, Inc.					phone 510.594.5485
6425 Christie Ave. 4th Floor        		fax   510.594.5429
Emeryville, CA  94608           		http://www.sendmail.com

There are some emails that can't be sent;
for everything else there's Sendmail