Re: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: DSA is unavailable

Just in case, is there a tutorial, administrator guide or
HOWTO about OpenLDAP/SASL ? The OpenLDAP's administrator guide
just talk about SASL as a pre-requisite software.
Thanks

--
---sram
     "Don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean!" --Feynman