RE: PHP & LDAP

Hi Goetz.

> Hello there
>
> Does anybody have PHP with LDAP-support running ?
> I installed Linux, Apache, OpenLDAP and PHP4 with LDAP-support.
> Although I didn´t have any problem configuring and ´making´ PHP with
> LDAP-support it doesn´t really work.
> I always get an error message "undefined function ldap_connect()"
>
> As I am a newbie to Linux, to PHP and to LDAP as well, I don´t really
> know where to look first...

¿What distribution are you using? I have successfully tried that on Red Hat but not so lucky with SuSE (I'm still working on it).

I am having the same problem on a SuSE 6.1 and wil try to build PHP from the sources as a DSO (Dynamis Shared Object) for Apache with ldap support.

> Thanks for any suggestions..
>
> Götz

Un saludo :-)
Emilio Maneiro Márquez