No entries found -- RE: ---> error loading shared libraries??

Yup, that's it.  Thanks Simon, now slapd is running. I just use ldconfig
option to fix the error below:
> /usr/local/libexec/slapd: error in loading shared libraries: libsasl.so.7:

Now I'm having a little trouble adding entry.  Below is the ldif mapping
that I used and found compatible with outlook and netscape address book.
Then I type 'ldapadd -f myentries.ldif -x -D "cn=root,dc=mydomain,dc=com" -w
secret
to add the entries in the database.

But it always give me no entry found when I search using Address book in
Outlook. I even tried eudora LDAP and Netscape.  All returned no entry
found?  What did I do wrong?

I simply add a LDAP server abraxas.com into outlook/eudora and search for
entry but none works.  Do I need to login?  I thought I set up all read
access for everyone.  I attached my slapd.conf below...

It's my first time setting this up for use as global address book.  Thanks
in advance.