RE: slapd problem

I think that this relates to a problem I described in my previous posting,
but I am using Linux and your are seeing the Solaris version.  The
installation has set up some extra shared libraries in a directory that the
system doesn't know about, and you have to tell it where they are.  That's
the purpose of the variable.  Under Linux, you have to run a program called
ldconfig.

Simon