RE: Problem with "mail" attribute

Great, it works!!!!

When I added the schemas ordered as you told me (It doesn't work on
different schema orders) I've found that there were other errors (mainly
dependency erros, specialy in posixAccount, shadowAccount) that I solved
adding nis.schema.

I can't see this dependency problems having read the documentation, I mean I
do understand but the documentation should be a bit deeper on it.

You won't forget I'll be here feeding your mailboxes. ;)

See you

PD: Gracias julio ;)