Re: Slurpd replication.

Hi
Sorry to put this question again.
I got the reply for Evan's mail from Krut. But  already my cofiguration is
seems to be okay. BElow is my configuration whatever I post in my earlier
mail. I'm useing OpenLDAP 2.0.4 on Red Hat 6.2.

May I request u to have a look to my configuration ( written below, in my
previous mail )
Thanks
Jajati