Re: help me..?

I am not using OpenLDAP...
Im using the Netscape Directory Server-thingie..
right now the only access i hve to the LDAP is as the directory manager with the Netscape server console.
I know how to use Java, even tho my knowledge is limited....
hmm.. thanks for the link.
now i atleast know where to start.

/isa/

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Lukman W. Kusuma" <lukman@commverge.com> To: Isa de Moniq <demoniq@hotmail.com> CC: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org Subject: Re: help me..? Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:47:58 +0800

Isa,

Are you using OpenLDAP? I worry some people here will complain you about this.

OK, you can use JNDI, and there are several sample code on how to do searching,
modifying, etc..in LDAP. Go to this site :

http://www.javasoft.com/products/jndi/index.html

Thanks

Lukman

--