Re: help me..?

Isa,

Are you using OpenLDAP? I worry some people here will complain you about this.

OK, you can use JNDI, and there are several sample code on how to do searching,
modifying, etc..in LDAP. Go to this site :

http://www.javasoft.com/products/jndi/index.html

Thanks

Lukman

--
Best Regards,

Lukman W. Kusuma
Visit Us : www.commverge.com

begin:vcard
n:W. Kusuma;Lukman
tel;cell:(65) 97431520
tel;fax:(65) 8832345
tel;work:(65) 8830800 X38
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.commverge.com
org:CommVerge Solutions (S) Pte Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:lukman@commverge.com
title:Integration Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;7 Temasek Boulevard=0D=0ASuntec City Tower One #16-06;;;038987;Singapore
fn:Lukman W. Kusuma
end:vcard