From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 11:22 AM
To: OpenLDAP mailinglist
Subject: Netscape + OpenLDAP II

I skipped some sleep and now have an article online that describes the
various steps you need to do to use Netscape roaming profiles with
OpenLDAP v2.

You can read version 0.9 on:

PS: Other formats are available from my homepage. (PS, PDF, TXT, ...)

hvdkooij@caiw.nl        http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Quoting this tagline is illegal! (http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html)