Re: How to distinguish between version 1.x and 2.x ? struct ldap

Thanks for the info, I'll check the draft more carefully.
The question was not to reinvent the wheel if there was something
already coded somewhere for the version discovery.

> >More generally, how to distiguish openldap LDAP implementation
> >(1.x and 2.x) from another ones (SUN's or Netscape's) ?

> I posted this (ages ago) details on how to distinguish 1.2 from
> Netscape API (as of the post)...
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/199901/msg00096.html

Sorry for the question already answered, I did not find it
myself in the archive.

Hery