Building pam_ldap and nss_ldap with SSL capabilities

	Hi there!
	Our environment: Linux Redhat 6.1, openldap-2.0.1, nss_ldap-105,
pam_ldap-72, openssl-0.9.4.
	The main purpose is to create an authentication service based on
LDAP. So pam_ldap and nss_ldap will provide unix boxes authentication.
	Everything is running fine.

	Now let's add SSL support:
	- openldap server seems to be ok (ldap* clients work).
	- building pam_ldap and nss_ldap with SSL support disaster :(

	We are trying to build it with Netscape SDK 3.0 C precompiled
libs. It does not work!
	./configure
	it does not seem to find des.h, ldapssl_init and ldap_geterrno
	make (gives a lot of "parse error before ...")

	Any clues?
	(Appologies to openldap ppl since this is getting a bit arround
the main purpose of the list, still openldap integration is, IMHO, also
important)
	Thanks in advance!

--
	Paulo Matos