Re: CorporateTime Server + OpenLDAP2.x

I am running CorporateTime 5.0 for Linux with OpenLDAP 2.x in test
mode.  CS&T sent me a new schema that one of their customers had sent
them which has seemed to work so far.  Naturally, they don't provide
much help other than that because it is not a supported database.  I
have strongly encouraged them to adopt it as an approved directory
server and they are looking into it.  (It wouldn't hurt to have other
people offer the same encouragement.)

I would attach the schema, but I'm not sure to what extent it is the
protected intellectual property of CS&T. I was working on a HOW-TO for
using CorporateTime and OpenLDAP once we get it into production, so I
was going to ask them about publishing that material at that time.

--
Dave Brodin
Systems Engineering Manager