Problem in configure openldap on Solaris 2.7

Title: Problem in configure openldap on Solaris 2.7

I tried toconfig openldap-1.2.11 on Solaris 2.7 with command:

env ac_cv_func_pthread_create=no ol_cv_kthread_flag=no \
      ol_cv_pthread_flag=no ol_cv_pthreads_flag=no \
      ol_cv_thread_flag=no \
      CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" \
      LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib" \
        ./configure \
        --with-ldbm-api=gdbm

I got error msg:
checking for pthread_mutex_trylock in -lpthread... no
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
checking for thread specific errno... yes
checking for GDBM library... checking for gdbm_open... no
checking for gdbm_open in -lgdbm... no
no
checking for gdbm.h... yes
checking for db... no
configure: warning: could not find suitable LDBM backend
configure: error: select appropriate LDBM options or disable
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `config'

I also tried Berkeley DB2, got similar error.

Any body can help ? Appreciate any response.

George Lu
Prodx
email: georgelu@pso.prodx.com