Re: Openldap 2.x but still no roaming profiles

On Sat, 16 Sep 2000 Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:

> I've done testing with two netscape clients (1 on win 98 and 1 on linux).
> The win98 normally uses another ldap server (openldap 1.2.11) and can
> store it's info there but up 'till now I'm unsuccesfull in ding the same
> job with OpenLDAP 2.0

I've done some more testing with ethereal 0.8.12 as referee. It seems
there still exists some issue with the ;binary stuff in v2.0.3 present.

The trace shows:

	Error Message: attribute requires ;binary transfer

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Quoting this tagline is illegal! (http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html)