dbcachenowsync sync_daemon() for 1.2.11

Since a couple of people have asked for this, I've uploaded my patches
to add a database sync thread to OpenLDAP 1.2.11.  It's a fairly crude
patch (hard-coded values, no slapd.conf action), and it requires threads.

If you need the performance of dbcachenowsync, but do not want the associated
potential of losing data if slapd or the system crashes, then you can use
this.

The URL of the associated ITS is
http://www.OpenLDAP.org/its/index.cgi?findid=744

As this is a feature addition to 1.2.11, and 1.2 is feature frozen, I
don't know if this will ever get into the CVS tree.

Randy