Re: Document Formats

hi Hugo,

Thanks for the hint, but I suppose that for now this is the only way to
obtain a ps version of the document, but doing so I'll get a lot of ps
files, :( one per link! ......

Please Admin, add a ps or PDF version of the guide to the site! :)

bye....

Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Konstantin Chuguev wrote:
>
> > Fabio Bizzi wrote:
> >
> > > I'm looking for the "OpenLDAP 2.0 Administrator's Guide" and other
> > > OpenLDAP documents in a "ps" or "pdf" format for printing.
> > >
> > > Are they aivalable for download somewhere ?
> > >

> > I'd suggest you to load the HTML into your Linux Netscape, then print it
> > to a file. You will get a PS document.
>
> Don't forget to switch off URL and other info. But is does make for
> reasonable documentation. Still I would recommend adding a PostScript
> and/or PDF output to the website.
>
> Hugo.
>
> --
> Hugo van der Kooij; Oranje Nassaustraat 16; 3155 VJ  Maasland
> hvdkooij@caiw.nl        http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
> Quoting this tagline is illegal! (http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html)
\
begin:vcard
n:Bizzi;Fabio
tel;fax:+39-06-87415934
tel;work:+39-06-87415392
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.albacom.it
org:Albacom;Direzione Tecnica
adr:;;Via Mario Bianchini,15;Roma;RM;00142;Italy
version:2.1
email;internet:bizzi@albacom.net
title:IP Solutions Engeneer
x-mozilla-cpt:;3552