Re: OpenLDAP2.0.1/SAMBA schemas

Ross Davis wrote:

> Lo all,
>
> Has anybody translated the ver. 1.2 schemas to ver.
> 2.0.1 schemas? Assuming somebody has, I'd appreciate
> greatly if they would send them on and maybe any
> additional schemas that might be useful for Samba TNG2.6!?

We (myself and Jean Francois, et. al) are currently working
on providing stable LDAP support in HEAD.  Stay tuned (and feel
free to chime in).  The plans are to come up with the initial
design andthen post to samba-technical for comments.

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter@valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry@samba.org
       http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~cartegw