Re: No validator ???

hi
U wouldnt beleive it if i told u that i was going thru ur post in the
mailing list archive just a few minutes back..

Anyway i managed to enter the enteries (a few) from the tutorial.ldif
file properly..

U see the problem with tutorial.ldif is that it tries to enter the
uniqueMembers when the DN for all such enteries havent been entered..

Juggling the order in which the enteries will be added solved the
problem..
For this reason i moved all the individual enteries on top of everything
else..

Things have worked out fine..

But now i am stuck trying to incorporate java objects in the schema..
Any idea how to go about it..

Thanx
Anand