Re: Netscape Roaming Profile for OpenLDAP v2

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> At 08:41 PM 9/8/00 +0200, Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:
> >line 51 (objectClass: ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.74        NAME 'nsLIPtr'
> >DESC 'Standard ObjectClass'        SUP 'top'        MUST ( objectClass )
> >MAY ( nsLIPtrURL $ owner ) ))
> >/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/ns-mcd-li.schema: line 51: unknown
> >directive "objectclasses:" outside backend info and database definitions
> >(ignored)
> >
> >I'm a bit puzzled by the error.
>
> My suggested edit should have been:
>         s/^attributetypes:/attributetype/i
>         s/^objectclasses:/objectclass/i

Right. I found the same thing after printing both schema's and compare
them bit by bit. Now the schema is accepted and the data get's stored.
Some more test are in order before we can call it a complete success.

I know that there seems to be some confusion regarding entries. But I'm
still curious why these differences exist. Are both formats valid LDAP v3
schema's?

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Quoting this tagline is illegal! (http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html)