core.schema

	I've successfully migrated from openldap 1.x to 2.x appart being able
to include attributes like createTimestamp, modifyTimestamp,
creatorsName and modifiersName.
( I get a something like
	ldap_add: Constraint violation
	additional info: no user modification allowed ).

	I tried to include those attributes in objectclass Person with no
success though.
( Getting the same error as above described ).

Could someone please enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.

| Hugo Monteiro                 | Móvel: +351-966 386 090          |
| Serviço Informática           | Fixo : +351-212 948 300 x 1 0703 |
| Faculdade Ciências Tecnologia |                           1 5305 |
| Universidade Nova Lisboa      |                                  |
| 2825-114 Monte Caparica       | Email: hmmm@fct.unl.pt           |