Outlook -> OpenLDAP

Hi, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before
but I'm looking for the shortest route to transfer
my Outlook 2K contacts into a OpenLDAP database on
a Linux server.  I read a few months back that
a HOW-TO was possibly being written.

I've scanned usenet and searched the openldap.org site,
but haven't seen anything.  This would seem (at least to
me) to be a fairly common need and I'd hate to re-invent
the wheel!

Has anyone come across anything or done this themselves
before?  Any assistance you can lend will be
appreciated.

David McMahon                 Ph: 617.746.9545
mailto:djm@toolix.com        Fax: 617.746.9549
TooliX, Inc.             http://www.toolix.com
NuSphere MySQL         http://www.nusphere.com