Re: LDAP and DIGEST-MD5 SASL

At 12:07 PM 8/30/00 -0500, David Cahlander wrote:
>I'm trying to implement DIGEST-MD5 in an LDAP front-end to an X500
>Directory.

This question is kind of off-topic for this list.
See <http://www.openldap.org/lists/#charter>.

If you have a question regarding the interpretation of the
specifications, I suggest asking IETF LDAPext WG
<ietf-ldapext@netscape.com> which produced (or submitted)
these Standard Track specifications.  If you believe these
specifications need clarifications, I suggest you might
bring it upon on the LDAPbis BOF <LDAPbis@OpenLDAP.org>
mailing list.  This BOF has proposed the formation of a
new IETF working group to take LDAPv3 (including these
specifications) to Draft Standard status.  For more information,
see <http://www.ietf.org/>.

If you have questions about how OpenLDAP 2.x implements
SASL and/or DIGEST-MD5, please direct those to our
developer list.

Kurt