replica not replicating modifications from master server

(I posted this message to openldap-general before, but was advised to
post it in openldap-software. Sorry for the ignorance)

Hi,
I saw this problem today, perhaps someone here knows why.
I am replicating one LDAP server (openldap) to other 3 (one way
replication).
All writes are done on the master server.

When I add a user to the LDAP server, all replicas sees the user, if I
delete the user, its fine too.
But when I make a change to an attribute of the user, its not
replicated.

Here is the replog entries.
Thanks for your help.

When adding (replicates)

replica: fnode1:389
replica: fnode2:389
replica: fnode3:389
time: 966872310
dn: uid=xxxx, ou=freeweb, ou=ch, o=rslnet
changetype: add
uid: xxxx
cn: xxxx xxxxxx
sn: xxxxxx
givenname: xxxx
objectclass: person
userpassword: {CRYPT}2rUJ18K02b69E
mailacceptinggeneralid: xxxx
maildrop: xxxx@sun.rslnet.ch
preferredlanguage: de
password_recovery_question: xxx
password_recovery_answer: {CRYPT}2rUJ18K02b69E
ou: freeweb
ou:
ch

Modification (Does not replicate)