Re: Problem with iPlanet Web Server 4.1 and OpenLDAP

This is because iPlanet Ent 4.1 does a version 3 connect to the LDAP
server, so the server rejects the connection.

What I've had to do here (until 2.0 becomes stable) is tell the LDAP
server to accept the version 3 connect, then authentication started
working.

Regards,
Jim

---