pam_ldap

    I'm sorry to bother you guys about this one again ... help me out on
this one please... =)

Let's say I have an entry in my ldap database like (using ldif format):

--
dn: uid=10051, o=organisation, c=country
objectclass: person

having nss_ldap and pam_ldap installed in the system and configuring it
in /etc/nsswitch.conf and /etc/pam.d/login I still find there is
something missing ... like ... how do I tell the system what ldap server
he should look for in order to make the queries and as well how do I
give him the credentials so pam is authorized to make those queries ...
I'd apretiate soem directions concerning that ... I also take this
chance to ask if nss_ldap can be used to retrieve only _SOME_ of the
user attributes ... like ... retrieve the name and the group id but use
the local system defined shell (in /etc/passwd).
Thanks in advance,
Hugo.

| Hugo Monteiro                 | Móvel: +351-966 386 090          |
| Serviço Informática           | Fixo : +351-212 948 300 x 1 0703 |
| Faculdade Ciências Tecnologia |                           1 5308 |
| Universidade Nova Lisboa      |                                  |
| 2825-114 Monte Caparica       | Email: hmmm@fct.unl.pt           |