    From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
    [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Padmaja
    Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 6:26 AM
    To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
    Subject: JAVA Software Development Kit for Open LDAP
    I am new.
    I understood that OpenLDAP can be used with C Software
    Development Kit (SDK).
    I would like to use Java SDK .
    I started using the Netscape Java SDK.
    I am getting the errors
    Exception in thread "main"
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Search
    Exception in thread "main"
    Exception in thread "main"
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main
    What is the best way to use Java SDK and OpenLDAP?
    Thank you
    Do You Yahoo!?