Re: Problems and Difficulties

Quoting dclement <dclement@mines.edu>:

> dn: o=penguin206.tcs.tulane.edu
> o: penguin206.tcs.tulane.edu
> objectclass: organization
> objectclass: dcObject
>
> dn: cn=Manager, o=penguin206.tcs.tulane.edu
> cn: Manager
> sn: Manager
> objectclass: person

If I read the file '/etc/openldap/slapd.oc.conf' (Debian GNU/Linux)
and check the objectclass 'dcObject' it requires 'dc'...

Maybe change the dn above to 'dc=penguin206,dc=tcs,dc=tulane,dc=edu'
and add the leading dc objects will work?

I'm not shure, but I think it's not recomended (?) to use
'dc=penguin206.tcs.tulane.edu'...

If starting with a base (ie empty) db, use this ldif and add it
with ldif2ldbm...