LDAP and Microsoft

My company is in the process of implementing Netscape LDAP.  They are also planning to use Outlook Express for all of our email.  My question is this... How can I download an address book using LDAP entries for remote users on a regular basis?  I have figured out how to add multiple entries into Windows Address Book, but you have to hit OK in between every single entry.  Is there a way to automate this?  Or even have LDAP linked to Windows Address Book in some way?  HELP!!