Re: PLEASE HELP ME, I'm new to LDAP!!!!

Instead of using ldif2ldbm, use ldapadd.  ldif2ldbm should only really
be used to reload data you originally dumped from the ldap server.

ldapadd won't work, but at least it will tell you why it doesn't work ;)

I have an entry on the Faq-O-Matic explaining how to set up a Netscape
compatible address book sort of directory server.  It should give you
some useful info.

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Lumeria, Inc.