Kerberos and LDAP - Part 2

Part two in my series of questions ;)

I'm heavily examining a LDAP / Kerberos scenario in order to try and integrate
things appropriately and securely.  The items that I'm curious about right now
are:

How exactly OpenLDAP compile option to include Kerberos works (In other words,
what does using this option DO for me).

Whether there is a way to actually STORE the Kerberos information in LDAP (I
know that this is more of a Kerberos question, but if you know I would
appreciate it)?

Any future plans for OpenLDAP Kerberos that I might now know about.

Thanks again!

Chris

--
Christopher Young, Senior Systems Engineer

I.D.E.A.L. Technology Corporation
I.ntegration D.evelopment E.ducation A.ll L.inux
http://www.idealcorp.com
407.999.9870 x14 or 1.877.IDEAL.CORP (Phone)