Kerberos and LDAP - Part 2

Part two in my series of questions ;)

I'm heavily examining a LDAP / Kerberos scenario in order to try and integrate
things appropriately and securely.  The items that I'm curious about right now

How exactly OpenLDAP compile option to include Kerberos works (In other words,
what does using this option DO for me).

Whether there is a way to actually STORE the Kerberos information in LDAP (I
know that this is more of a Kerberos question, but if you know I would
appreciate it)?

Any future plans for OpenLDAP Kerberos that I might now know about.

Thanks again!

Christopher Young, Senior Systems Engineer

I.D.E.A.L. Technology Corporation
I.ntegration D.evelopment E.ducation A.ll L.inux
407.999.9870 x14 or 1.877.IDEAL.CORP (Phone)